We only take a few snow clients so we can provide the best service to them.
** Yes! Sign me up for snow removal. ONLY available in Millcroft. **
Steps to signing up:
- Review the Agreement (below)
- Complete and submit the form (below the Agreement section)
- We will answer any questions you may have to determine the final price.
- We will send you an invoice (from info@GRLC.ca) and the details of the service.
- You can securely pay online (debit, credit card or e-transfer).
- Once you have paid, we are ready to remove your snow!
Any questions? Call us at 289.707.2279 or email here.
- Season runs from December 15th, 2020 to March 15th, 2021 inclusive.
- Available only to single family residences in the Millcroft neighbourhood of Burlington.
- We will:
- Remove snow after 3.0 cm (approx. 1 inch) of snow has fallen and the snow has stopped falling.
- Come by after the snowplow has been by to cleanup the windrow (the plowed snow at the end of the drive).
- Shovel sidewalk and walkway to front door. (Assumes walk is beside the driveway.)
- Apply environmentally safe 'salt' (magnesium chloride - safer for waterways, pets, lawns) to be used on drive and front door walkway.
- Be by as many times as needed in the 3 month time span.
- Price covers up to 135 cm of total snowfall (average snowfall in Burlington is 110 cm).
- 135 cm is a 20% overage on the average annual snowfall.
- Cancellation by you: Prorated by month after $40 admin fee.
- Cancellation by Granite: Prorated by month.
Questions? Include your questions in the form or call us at 289.707.2279.